Robinhood is an American-based, zero-fee discount broker founded in 2013. The platform is operated by leading financial authorities, including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). This trading platform is minimalistic & intuitively developed, making it very secure and easy to purchase and sell stocks, crypto assets, and ETFs. Robinhood login provides a simple watch list feature that enables users to monitor assets they are most engrossed in right from the home screen of the Robinhood Smartphone app.
Benefits of Robinhood Login Platform
- Robinhood login offers a highly easy-to-use Smartphone app. This essential service makes Robinhood different from its competitors.
- Users can trade ETFs, stocks, cryptocurrency, and options contracts for free. The platform enables traders to buy fractional shares for $1. If the users allow the dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) in their account, the platform will automatically reinvest the dividends from ETFs or stocks offered the positions supporting partial share trading.
- The cash management tools of Robinhood login enable users to earn .30% APY. Also, the trader does not need to pay ATM fees at any of the over 75000 ATMs in their system.
- Robinhood is easy and secure to set up and use. This platform is the best choice for users who use devices to control their accounts.
Steps to Install Robinhood Mobile App
- First, launch the Play Store or App Store on your Smartphone.
- Then, write Robinhood login in the search bar and hit the Search icon.
- The list of apps will appear on the screen.
- Next, tap on the Robinhood logo from the stated options.
- After this, you need to press the Install or Get button.
Steps to Create an Account on Robinhood Login
- To start, you have to move to the official website of Robinhood via Robinhood login.
- On the home screen, you must tap on the Sign-Up button visible on the screen.
- You need to specify your name, an email address, and a login password in the given box on the Sign-up page.
- Next, you should walk through the website’s Terms of Services and check the Agree box.
- Then, detect and hit the Continue button.
- After that, you have to provide the necessary details such as your city, state, code, phone number, and others.
- Now, you need to authenticate your ID.
- For that, you should fill in the asked information, social security number, citizenship, date of birth, and marital status.
- Tap on the Continue tab.
- Next, you must answer the important questions and click the Continue icon.
- Lastly, consider the details above and tap on the Submit Application button.
- That’s all; you can now access the services offered by the Robinhood platform using your Robinhood login account.
Last modified 2mo ago